Repair Service - Vendor Portalby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||1663|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Repair Service - Vendor Portal
This module allows to send a purchase quote on email to the vendor. On receiving the email the vendor can view the quotation with a click of a button available on the quotation mail. On verifying the quotation, the vendor can accept or reject it with a click of button available on the quotation. On accepting the quotation, it is verified with an e-signature and forward it with 'Accepted' button. The quotation can be rejected with a reason/comment which can be forwarded with the 'Reject' button.
This module is compatible with
Send Purchase Quotes Online
Create a purchase quotation and forward it to the vendor though mail.
View Purchase Quotes
On receiving the email the vendor can view the quotation with a click of a button available on the quotation mail. On verifying the quotation, the vendor can accept or reject it with a click of button available on the quotation.
On accepting the quotation, it is verified with an e-signature and forward it with 'Accepted' button.
Confirmation message after the order is accepted.
Automatically confirms to purchase order.
The quotation can be rejected with a reason/comment which can be forwarded with the 'Reject' button.
Once purchase quotation is rejected, then it is automatically moved to the 'Cancelled' stage.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Get Help & Support
Our Contact Details
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.