Facebook Catalog Product Feedby Garazd Creation https://garazd.biz
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||827|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Product catalog to advertise or sell items on Facebook and Instagram
Integrate your products with Facebook Catalogs and Shops to advertise or sell them
Watch the Video Tutorial
To advertise or sell on Facebook and Instagram you need a catalogue that contains information about your products. This module generates the product data feed files for the Facebook Commerce Manager in automatic mode (by URL). After adding the data feed URL on Facebook you will be able to promote your products in sales channels, on Facebook Shops, with dynamic ads, and more.
After installing the module, you will get two predefined data feeds, one for products and one for product templates. Follow these steps to configure the module:
- Go to the Website - Products - Product Data Feeds menu.
- Choose one of the feeds.
In the following section you can configure the data feed security and format options.
- The data feed is token protected by default. If you need not use this protection, disable this option.
- You can regenerate the access token if needed.
- If you use multi websites, you can specify which ones will allow this data feed.
- This option determinate a data feed receipent. The value Facebook Catalog is the default in this module.
- Choose the data feed file format. CSV and TSV are allowed options.
Define the products to include in your feed in the right section.
- Select the model which will be used for data feed. The Product Template (product.template) and Product (product.product) are available. This option can be changed in an empty data feed (without columns).
- Use the system domain to filter the model records.
- Choose a pricelist to define the product sale prices. If it not set, the Sale Price from the product form will be used.
The stock availability is configurable on the Stock Settings tab.
- Select what type of availability will be used to determine the quantity of the products. The available values: Quantity On Hand, Forecast Quantity, and Free To Use Quantity.
- If you need to use the products only from the specific stock locations, you can specify them in this option.
- Choose what value should be used for the Facebook data feed column availability for products that are out of stock. The values Out of stock (out_of_stock) and Available for order (order) are selectable.
To add or change columns in the feed, click the Columns button.
A column might have the following types:
- Text - a predefined char value.
- Model Field - to get value from one of the model fields. Available field types: char, text, integer, float, monetary, many2one.
- Value - one of a list value that defines in the menu Website - Configuration - Data Feeds - Column Values.
- Special - columns of this type have a special logic in the module.
Copy the URL of the data feed after you finish configuring the feed parameters.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
App works perfectly. Thank you.
Re: App works perfectly. Thank you.
Thank you very much. We are happy that our app has solved your business task.
Best regards, Yurii Razumovskyi
Company Garazd Creation