In Odoo, there is no option available for users to create custom reports on their own from the view.
The app ReportMate allows users to display all their records in a flat data structure. The company can now easily group several data sets to be displayed.
Create Custom View
Create Custom View/Report based on Selected Model and by Selecting Fields/Relations on their own
Reports can be displayed in Pivot and Graph View
Created Reports can only be viewed by Groups that have access to view created reports/views
Customisable Filter/Group Filter
Users can customize which fields to show in Search Filter/Group Filter
User Can Write Query and Create Custom View/Report based on Custom Query
User Can Alter values of fields.
Create/Configure Reports :
Sale Report View Example :
- Sale Report Tree/List View
- Sale Report Pivot View
- Sale Report Graph View
Create/Configure Reports :
- Since ReportMate create reports using database queries, it can bypass all model securities to show the report data. Therefore there is security group for ReportMate.
- ReportMate Manager role control who can Read/Create/Edit/Delete the ReportMate Records (Reports).
- Admin is by default assigned as ReportMate Manager. They can give this role to other users by going into the User form page and setting up ReportMate Manager as True.
Frequently Asked Question
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.