Account dashboard in odoo, Dynamic odoo Accounting dashboard, odoo Invoice dashboard with modern UI, Charts, Graphs, List View and responsive designby Axis Technolabs https://www.axistechnolabs.com
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||105554|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
View real-time Account Stock KPIs in odoo Accounting dashboard, Invoice Dashboard
Modern Account odoo dashboard display Open invoice, cancel invoice, receivable amount, open purchase invoice, customer payment bar chart, orders, vendor payment list, top customer, cash and bank balance bar graph, Odoo Accounting Dashboard is provides strong ownership of their pipelines, data and accurate information at any given point of time. Odoo Modern Account dashboard, help to increase the performance of the team, Accuracy, Account opportunities, closed deals.
Key Features of Account Dashboard in odoo :
- Account Odoo Dashboard for analytical data which comes with the feature of easy customization
- Robust dashboards for your Account departments, pre-configured sale dashboard with Responsive design in odoo
- Customize filters on data to analyze the Stock Account dashboard performance with animated charts, graphs, tables and more
- Major Chart Types supported Tile, Line, Bar, Vertical, Horizontal, Pie chart, Doughnut, Polar Area chart and List view
- Full configuration of blocks, font colour, background colour, layouts, size changeable
- Click info icon on charts or section of charts to view details in list view
- Hover effects on block, charts and graph
- Configuration menu provided to create Account dashboard in odoo and menu supporting in odoo
- Track the top revenue generating customers, regions, Account teams and items using other odoo modules
- Limit your records to see limited records in any Analytics Dashboard for Account stock items like Top 10 sale product, top 10 location and so on
- Pre-define dashboard layout template for Account dashboard for odoo
- You can change the colour scheme for the charts quickly with display data in a variety of formats
- Date filter options for check data using Days, Months, Years, Custom Dates
- Export data in Excel, CSV, PDF
- This odoo module is contain All in One Dynamic Account Dashboard in odoo 15, 14, 13, 12 Community and Enterprise Edition
Odoo Account Dashboard module - Send mail to get DEMO - email@example.com
For Technical Help and Support
At Axistechnolabs we offer end to end solution for all Odoo services which includes custom development, integration, migration, analysis & consultation.
Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.