CRM dashboard in odoo, Dynamic odoo CRM dashboard, responsive CRM dashboard odoo with modern UI, Charts, graphsby Axis Technolabs https://www.axistechnolabs.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||105262|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
View real-time CRM KPIs in odoo CRM dashboard for quick, organized review and analysis
Modern CRM odoo dashboard display graphical view of invoiced sales, total leads, my pipeline, open opportunities, total win, to be invoiced, total expected revenue counts, analytical count. This app allows take significant business decisions quickly by overseeing essential stats of data on odoo CRM dashboard module. All departments need to have strong ownership of their pipelines, data at their fingertips, and accurate information at any given point in time. Using modern Odoo CRM dashboards, the performance of the team, sales opportunities, closed deals increase.
Key Features of CRM Dashboard in odoo:
- Odoo Dashboard for CRM help for analytic data of Leads, Pipeline, Opportunities etc.
- Robust dashboards for your CRM departments, pre-configured crm dashboard with Responsive design in odoo
- Customize filters on data to analyze the crm dashboard performance with animated charts, graphs, tables and more
- Major Chart Types supported Tile, Line, Bar, Vertical, Horizontal, Pie chart, Doughnut, Polar Area chart and List view
- Supported blocks, font color, background colour, layouts, chart size
- Click info icon on charts or section of charts to view details in list view
- Hover effects on block, charts and graph
- Configuration menu provided to create crm dashboard in odoo and menu supporting in odoo
- Track the top revenue generating customers, regions, sales teams and items using other odoo modules
- Records display in Analytics Dashboard items like Top 10 crm product, top 10 location and so on
- Pre-defined dashboard layout template for crm dashboard for odoo
- You can change the color scheme for the charts quickly with color option
- Date filter options for check data using Days, Months, Years, Custom Dates
- Export data in Excel, CSV, PDF
- This odoo module is contain All in One Dynamic CRM Dashboard supported for odoo 15, 14, 13, 12 with Community and Enterprise Edition
Odoo CRM Dashboard module - Send mail to get DEMO - firstname.lastname@example.org
For Technical Help and Support
At Axistechnolabs we offer end to end solution for all Odoo services which includes custom development, integration, migration, analysis & consultation.
Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.