Sales dashboard in odoo, Dynamic odoo sales dashboard, Responsive sales dashboard in odoo with modern UI, charts, graphs and ListViewby Axis Technolabs https://www.axistechnolabs.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||105366|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 15.0 v 13.0|
View real-time sales KPIs in odoo sales dashboard for quick, organized review and analysis
Modern sales odoo dashboard display sales invoiced, quantity sold cost of sales, gross profit and returns by customer, acct manager, product, customer address, ship to, location/warehous, price wise product sales and analytical count. This app allows to take significant business decisions quickly by overseeing essential stats on your self configured odoo sale dashboard module. Any departments needs strong ownership of their pipelines, data at their fingertips, and accurate information at any given point in time. Using modern sales dashboard, the performance of the team, sales opportunities, closed deals increase.
Key Features of Odoo Dashboard:
- Odoo Sales Dashboard help for analytic Quotations, Top customers, Orders, Amount invoiced data
- Robust dashboards for your sales departments, pre-configured sale dashboard with Responsive design in odoo
- Filters on data to analyze the sales dashboard performance with animated charts, graphs, tables and more
- Major Chart Types supported Tile, Line, Bar, Vertical, Horizontal, Pie chart, Doughnut, Polar Area chart and List view
- Blocks, font color, background colour, layouts, charts color changeable
- Click More info icon on charts or section of charts to view details in list view
- Hover effects on block, charts and graph
- Configure Sales menu to create sales dashboard in odoo and Sales menu supporting in odoo
- Track the top revenue generating customers, regions, sales teams and items using other odoo modules
- Records display in any Analytics Dashboard items like Top 10 sale product, top 10 location and so on
- Pre-defined dashboard layout template for sale dashboard for odoo
- You can change the graph color using color selection option in charts
- Date filter options for check data using Days, Months, Years, Custom Dates
- Export data in Excel, CSV, PDF
- This odoo module contains All in One Dynamic Sales Dashboard for odoo version 15, 14, 13, 12 supported with Community and Enterprise Edition
Odoo Website Sales Dashboard module - Send mail to get DEMO - email@example.com
For Technical Help and Support
At Axistechnolabs we offer end to end solution for all Odoo services which includes custom development, integration, migration, analysis & consultation.
Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.