Age of Automation
ODOO Zoho Connector
Odoo is an Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system which includes CRM, Inventory, Warehouse etc. Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes web-based business tools. Odoo integration with Zoho makes it easy to sync the data in Apps i.e Contacts, Mails, Calendar Events, Docs, Tasks both ways.
Odoo and Zoho Connector for all data synchronization
Import & Export all Contacts to and fro Odoo and Zoho
Import & Export all Calendar Events to and fro Odoo and Zoho
Import & Export all Tasks to and fro Odoo and Zoho
Import all Zoho Mails from Zoho and send message from Odoo
Import & Export all Files to and fro Odoo and Zoho
- Download ODOO Zoho Connector module and place into addons directory
- Restart Odoo server / service
- Open setting, activate Developer Mode
- Go to Apps
- Update Apps List from top menu
- Search the Zoho and install it
- Happy to use Zoho Apps
How Its Work
- Login to Zoho Account
- Go to Zoho API Console
- Click to Add Client
- Click on Server based Application
- Filled out all required fields
- Redirect URI must be follow given pattern i.e http://[your-domain.com]/zoho_success
- Create an application
- An application is created successfully
- Collect the required parameter i.e Redirect URI
- Collect the remaining parameter information i.e Client ID and Client Secret
- Enable same auth credentials option for all Zoho Apps.
- Install zoho Module
- From left menu open Zoho Module
- Fill in the Zoho credentials
- Click on Connect button
- It will open an authorization page
- After authentication, it will redirect to Redirect-URI(ODOO page).
- Select the required option(s)
- Adjust the datetime filter
- Click the Sync button
- During contact create/edit, attachments can sync with Zoho Docs App
- Export file button sycn attachments from ODOO to Zoho Docs App
- Import files button sync attachments from Zoho Docs App to ODOO.
- View All Import records information
- View All Export records information
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.