Manage Timesheet With Helpdesk | Manage Helpdesk With Timesheetby Softhealer Technologies http://www.softhealer.com
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||8438|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
In this module, you can manage the helpdesk ticket timesheet which shows how much work done and how much time spent on the particular ticket. If you have the same description for all the timesheets then we have added a special feature "default description" that will automatically add default description entry when you end timer.
Tick the security group "Helpdesk Ticket Timesheet".
Enable the "Default Description In Timesheet" to add the default description in the timesheet, and then select default project. Enable "Multiple Ticket Allowed" to start multiple tickets timer at a time.
You can filter tickets by "Running Ticket" which shows which ticket timer is running.
Now we start the timer of the other ticket.
So if you have enabled the "multiple ticket" group then you can start multiple tickets timer simultaneously.
Timesheet entry will look like this, currently one timesheet entry in the ticket.
Now we press the "End Ticket" button to end the timer, you can end the timer as well from the list view using the "End" button.
After that one wizard opens, It will automatically add a default description entry when you end the time
So now after the end timer, our ticket timesheet entry is updated.
Now we disable the "Multiple Ticket Allowed" group.
Currently, one ticket timer is running, and start the timer of the other ticket.
So it shows a warning because we have disabled the "Multiple Ticket Allowed" group.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.