Document Version / Attachment Versionby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
|Lines of code||294|
|License||See License tab|
|Versions||17.0 15.0 11.0 16.0 14.0 13.0 12.0|
Document and Attachment Versioning
Version of Documents and Attachment Versioning in Odoo
This app allows your users to have a document version on document attachment records.
- Allow you to have an automatic version of attachments for the same file name and extension. System will create versioning of attachment if it has the same name and same extension.
- Allow you to control what models/objects you do not want versioning of attachments / documents from Attachments Version Restriction Config Menu.
- Full history of Document versions for next and previous versions information as smart buttons on attachment form.
- System will auto detect if the same file name and extension is present then the system will create versioning of the attachment of that document.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch the video.
Menu Items Available:
- Document Versioning
- Attachments Version Restriction Config
Document Version Feature on Attachment Link of Sales Order Example
Automatic incremental version of documents.
Version History Information On Invoices
We can see all the related version documents on current documents
Version Information on Attachment List
Auto Version Restriction
If we don't want to apply automatic versioning on document then we can configure models by company wise.
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.