Telegram integrationby Codoo-ERP https://codoo-erp.com/
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||862|
|Also available in version||v 15.0|
Telegram integration with odoo by Codoo-ERP
Integration with telegram bot to odoo discuss
Receiving messages from users of telegram in odoo discuss
Easy connection to your telegram bot
Two types of user roles: Administrator and Officer
Please install telegram connect
Configure roles for the administrator
Configure roles for the managers
- After configurate roles please reloaded page and go to "Telegram connect" module - webhooks setting:
- Pls set you telegram bot token Token field and press Telegram webhook button
- After the previous settings, if someone writes you in your telegram bot, you will see a message from odoo bot discuss
- To create a channel and start a conversation, just press the button
- You can add Crm lead (if exist button hide), press button Add Crm lead
- You can correspond not only from the pop-up window, but also with Disscus button.
- You can add users to the chat group
- You can see current chats statuses of odo users and add or leave them
- After closing the chat, the chat group is automatically closed and the chat group is closed, to close the chat press the Close chat button.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.