Web Auto Refresh and Reloadby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. http://www.serpentcs.com
|Lines of code
|12.0 13.0 14.0 10.0 11.0 16.0 15.0 17.0
How To Set Interval(milliseconds):
- Go to Edit actions, which is available in developer mode, allows us to change the interval between auto refreshes. This applies to kanban and list views.
How To Use In Code:
According to the above screenshot, this module mainly provides us with a very useful feature that allows
us to set an auto reload value in milliseconds in the action code and the web page will be refreshed based on that value.
- As you can see in the above screenshot, the product name needs to update.
- In 5 seconds, the product name will be automatically reloaded and updated.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
I purchased this add-on but it is not working, properly.
Thank you for connecting with us.
We've emailed you