Stocks Access Rulesby Odoo Tools https://odootools.com/apps/13.0/stocks-access-rules-439
Warehouse Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 8.0|
The app goal is to manage users access to locations and product stocks. The tool let you better control movements and organize geographically distributed warehouse system
The tool to calculate stock demand trends and make prediction for future demand statistically. Stock Forecast€ 198
The tool to search, select and update product templates in batch€ 92
Product variants prices based on attributes extras and coefficients€ 96
Inventory level by internal locations right on a product form€ 36
The tool to motivate vendors to prepare product catalogue in your Odoo€ 144
The tool to add suppliers to a number of products simultaneously€ 14
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use€ 228
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394
Manage Odoo documents in OwnCloud/NextCloud (bilateral sync)€ 394
- After installation do not forget to assign at least one user to a location. If you left a field "Accepted Users" empty, such a location and related stocks would be visible for everybody
- Use the module only for internal locations. Otherwise, a user might loose control for certain actions like sales confirmation
- Each time this module is updated, Odoo tries to remove standard stock rules, e.g. 'Location multi-company'. It is necessary to avoid their recovery if 'stock' itself is updated. That's why in your server logs there might be warnings that a certain rule is not available for unlink. Those warnings do not influence Odoo work
OdooTools is the team of developers and business analysts to help you extend Odoo potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became the main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed. We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world.
This tool has been developed in cooperation with IT Libertas - one of the leading Odoo integrators in Russia.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Doesnt work for us
Doesnt work for us