Odoo WooCommerce Connectorby Ksolves India Ltd. https://www.ksolves.com/
Inventory Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Lines of code||6583|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo WooCommerce Connector
- Creating and updating product, coupon, customer and order from WooCommerce to Odoo using WEBHOOK in Real time- Map your existing record in Odoo- Import Stock from WooComerce to Odoo- 2-way sync of Customer- 2-way sync of Product attributes along with its values- 2-way sync of Product along with its variants, display image and gallery images- Import Sale Order from WooCommerce to Odoo- Export the default sale order- Auto product syncing from WooCommerce to Odoo- 2-way sync of Product categories, Tags and Coupons- Auto product stock update from Odoo to WooCommerce- Stock update for products on WooCommerce from odoo
- Sale order cancellation in WooCommerce from Odoo end- Update sale order status from Odoo to WooCommmerce- Auto sales order import from WooCommerce to/ Support Odoo- Auto sales order status update- Publish or Unpublish Products to WooCommerce Store from Odoo in Real time- Ability to select which way to sync i.e. from WooCommerce to Odoo or vice versa and then a single click import/export of all the data both ways
- Integrate multiple WooCommerce stores with a single Odoo database- Set automatic jobs using crons to update data in Odoo from WooCommerce periodically- Detailed WooCommerce logs available for syncing operations done along with the filtering feature- Search functionality of WooCommerce data in Odoo for all the modules using module specific keywords
Before installing Odoo WooCommerce Connector
Creating & generating API keys from your WooCommerce website
Creating & testing the WooCommerce Instance
Configure & activate the WooCommerce instance
Odoo WooCommerce Connector Dashboard
Configure the Webhooks
Frequently Asked Question
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.