Sales Forecastby Ksolves India Ltd. https://www.ksolves.com/
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1645|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
With the Machine Learning algorithms in Odoo ERP, it is now easy to analyse the historical data of your business and determine the trajectory of your upcoming sales as per the data collected. Sales forecast helps to manage your business processes systematically and forecasts the availability and sales of your products as per the demands and cuts down the unnecessary expenditure.
Tech Integrations to Make Better Predictions
To err is human. Hence, ML integration in Odoo ERP can make better predictions and improve your ability to forecast for the upcoming time periods, which in turn, helps you to cut down the extra expenditure that will be spent on hiring resources that may result in inappropriate data and errors.
Features and Capabilities
- This module helps you to predict the trajectory of your upcoming sales on the bases of your historical data.
- This module has been build with Machine Learning libraries to get precise data.
- This module helps to predict the sale with seasonal factors. like(winter, summers product sale)
- This module shows your forecast data in the form of charts. So that you can anticipate the demand for your product.
- This module allows you to generate reports with contrast of Historical data and Forecasted data.
- Hyper Parameter Tuner This module allows you to find best forecasting coeffiecients Using Grid Search Algorithm.
- This Module allow you to Segregated pivot view with respect to customers/Products.
- With the Sales Forecast app, individuals can analyze the sales trends and predict the future events of their business.
- The app helps the businessmen to manage their unit sales, estimate price assumptions of the products, and estimate sales as per the seasonal factors.
- It shows you the forecast data in the form of charts so that you can anticipate the demand for the products.
- The app has multivariate forecasting algorithms based on Machine Learning that allow the individuals to adjust the elements that influence projections.
- Sales Forecast app has a record of previous sales forecasts and helps you estimate the future sale of your products based on the sale trends.
- Sales forecasting enables a business organization to work systematically.
- Forecast enables the production manager to set target for his workers.
- It enables the sales department to fix responsibilities on every salesman.
- In the absence of sales forecast, a business enterprise may work without any focus and this may result in wastage of its resources.
- It helps to cut down wasteful expenditure and as a result the goods can be offered at a fair price.
- Sales forecast enables all the departments of the business to work together in proper co-ordination and co-operation.
- As target is set for each individual and department, it is easy to control performance.
- Sales forecasting is vital for preparing budget.
- It helps to determine the production capacity that is actually required.
- Sales forecast helps in product mix decisions as well. It enables the business to decide whether to add a ncw product to its product line or to drop an unsuccessful one.
How to Setup
Frequently Asked Question
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.