Smart alerts are used to advise and warn users who work with documents of certain types and kinds. The tool let you prepare an alarm for almost any use case and catch attention at the most suitable moment: when users work with a document form view. Despite of real simplicity to configure alerts, the app will become a powerful tool to caution and to communicate any message.
The tool is compatible with both Odoo Enterprise and Odoo Community.
- Sales orders: to warn of the certain peculiarities of a sold product. E.g. that a product is not any more manufactured and can be sold only from existing stocks
- Purchases: to make announcement for accountants that invoices with total more than 5000 should be approved by a financial manager
- Opportunities: to attract attention to company policies in relation to a chosen customer, for example
- Contacts: to caution a user of entering or checking certain information
- Manufacturing: to remind users of relying upon new production technology while manufacturing a definite product
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use€ 228
The tool to safely keep passwords for shared use€ 144
The tool to combine different Odoo events in a few configurable super calendars. Shared calendar. Common calendar.
The tool for time-based service management from booking appointment to sale and reviews
The tool to pin sticky indicative notes to any Odoo form view€ 36
The tool to add new fields for Odoo Helpdesk tickets without any technical knowledge€ 48
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OwnCloud / NextCloud files in both ways€ 394
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OneDrive files in both ways€ 394
HTML tagsInside the fields 'Warning text' and 'Alert title' you can use raw HTML tags. Thus, you can make a text bold or add a clickable link. Avoid using complex HTML structures as div containers not to spoil form view layout. Simple tags as fa icons, 'a', 'strong' are absolutely safe to use
Installation TipsIn order the widget works correctly, re-start Odoo server. If you faced the error 'Qweb2: Template is not found': restart Odoo server > refresh the page (Ctrl+Shift+R)
OdooTools is the team of developers and business analysts to help you extend Odoo potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became the main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed. We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.