One Click Sale/Purchaseby Ksolves India Pvt. Ltd. https://www.ksolves.com/
Inventory Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale_management)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
One Click Sale/Purchase
Every business is unique, you may find that none of the off-the-shelf systems meets your requirements. So, here Ksolves provides the feature to Confirm your Sale/Purchase order in a Single Click, it will help you to Confirm Sale Order, Purchase Order, Picking, Shipment, Invoice, Delivery, Refund and Print Invoices in a single shot.
- Allow user to confirm a Sale order from a single click from it's quotation to it's invoice
- Allow user to confirm a Refund from a single click for a Sale Order
- Allow user to Print the Invoice in a single click for a sale Order
- Feature to view the overall Progress status of a Sale order on the form view itself
- Feature to view Sale Refund Progress status on the form view
- Allow user to confirm a Purchase order from a single click from it's quotation to it's invoice
- Allow user to confirm a Refund from a single click for a Purchase OrderAllow a user to Print the Invoice in a single click for a Purchase Order
- Feature to view the overall Progress status of a Purchase order on the form view itself
- Feature to view Purchase Refund Progress status on the form view
- Feature to refund a Sale/Purchase order in multiple payments or in a one shot
- Feature to allow a user to use default buttons to complete a Sale/Purchase order in a Debug mode
- Feasibility to use One Click Sale/Purchase buttons in mid way to complete the Sale/Purchase order with Odoo default functionality respectively
Frequently Asked Question
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.