Low Stock Alert
Make your inventory management easier than ever by seeing the product details highlighted in red when the stock for a particular product goes below the minimum quantity defined.
- Our app helps you easily take note of the low inventory of a particular product by automatically highlighting the details of the products in red in the list view and the kanban view when their minimum quantity defined in the reordering rules becomes equal or goes below the quantity available at any warehouse.
- Products, whose reordering rule is not defined is highlighted in blue in the list view and the kanban view.
- Products, whose reordering rule is defined with minimum quantity and their quantity is above the minimum quantity, is displayed in white background in the list view and the kanban view.
- Hovering over a particular product will display the list of warehouses where the stock of the said product is lower than the defined minimum quantity in the reordering rule.
- 1. Red background color will be displayed for the list view and the kanban view of a product where the product quantity is lower than the minimum quantity defined in the reordering rule.
- 2. Blue background color will be displayed for the list view and the kanban view of a product if no reordering is defined for the product.
- 3. On hover, you will get all the warehouses names where product quantity is low than what is defined in the reordering rule.
Frequently Asked Question
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.