GST E-Invoicing with 5 hrs supportby Geo Technosoft https://www.geotechnosoft.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Invoicing (account)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||2115|
|Versions||12.0 16.0 13.0 14.0 15.0 17.0|
GEO E-INVOICE at a Glance:
- You can generate,print and email einvoice from odoo.
- You Can Generate, Print and email to specefic invoice also
- To Generate einvoice fields are available for required details.
- You can also cancel the invoice.
- We pass all the values to gst portal.
- Whatever gst portal returns ,We maintain log in chatter.
- We print on default Pdf of Odoo Invoice.
- We will help you to get your registration done with Taxpro.
- We will help you in to configuration and installation.
- 5 Hours dedicated support into installation and configuration.
Few of our client using this module.
We Ensure you WIN and Manage Well
In India, e-invoicing is mandatory for businesses with a turnover exceeding Rs. 5 crores. The e-invoice must follow the requirements as per the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Act, and must be generated and transmitted in a structured electronic format. Here are some key requirements for e-invoicing in India:
Invoice Reference Number (IRN): Each e-invoice must have a unique Invoice Reference Number (IRN) assigned by the Invoice Registration Portal (IRP).
Quick Response (QR) Code: The e-invoice must have a QR code containing key details of the invoice, such as the GSTIN of the supplier and the buyer, the invoice number and date, and the invoice amount.
Supplier Details: The supplier's name, address, GSTIN (Goods and Services Tax Identification Number), and contact information must be mentioned.
Customer Details: The customer's name, address, GSTIN (if registered), and contact information must be mentioned.
Item Details: A description of the goods or services provided, the quantity, and the price per unit must be mentioned.
Tax Details: The GST rate and the amount of GST charged for each item must be mentioned.
Total Invoice Amount: The total amount payable must be mentioned.
Payment Terms: The payment terms and due date must be mentioned.
Digital Signature: The e-invoice must be digitally signed by the supplier or an authorized representative.
It is important to note that e-invoicing in India requires integration with the GST portal and the Invoice Registration Portal (IRP). Businesses must also maintain proper records and ensure compliance with GST regulations.
In summary, e-invoicing in India is mandatory for businesses with a turnover exceeding Rs. 5 crores, and must follow the requirements as per the GST Act. The e-invoice must be generated and transmitted in a structured electronic format, and must include key details such as the IRN, QR code, supplier and customer details, item and tax details, and digital signature.
E-invoice PDF will be look like this.
Features Of E invoice
- Single click einvoice.
- Append all information related to E-INVOICE in odoo default invoice pdf.
- You can cancel E-INVOICE too.
- This Module will support Support multi company Feature.
- Our module will not disturb default odoo functionality.
- Our module will work odoo Enterprise as well Community.
- Cost effective solution - One time module cost taxpro API cost is not even 50 paise for single invoice.
First you have to give access rights.
Now you have to go to company and add company GST no.
Now we will add GST NO in customer profile.
Now we will configure the E-INVOICE in warehouse.
Now we will configure the E-INVOICE in accounting.
After click on this menu a form view will be open.
After fill all credential You have to click on this test connection button, It will create a connection with API.
Now we will go in accounting.
After click on that button A tab will be appear below in the form view with the name of E-invoicing Bill Details
After generating E-invoice a qrcode wil be generated which you can download from here.
GEOTECHNOSOFT Odoo Services
Odoo Upgrade or DB Migration
Hire Odoo Developer
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.