GST E-Invoicing With E-way Billby Geo Technosoft https://www.geotechnosoft.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1203|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
- E-Invoices or electronic invoices are the digital, machine-readable versions of India’s Goods and Services Tax (GST) invoices.
- This Module support Multi Companies aswell.
- After generation of IRN a qr code will also be generated.
- In invoice qr code will be added.
- With the help of this module you can also generate Ewaybill.
- Our Module Use TAXPRO as ASP.
First you have to give access rights.
Now you have to go to company and add company GST no.
Now we will add GST NO in customer profile.
Now we will configure the E-INVOICE in warehouse.
Now we will configure the E-INVOICE in accounting.
After click on this menu a form view will be open.
After fill all credential You have to click on this test connection button, It will create a connection with API.
Now we will go in accounting.
After click on that button A tab will be appear below in the form view with the name of E-invoicing Bill Details
After generating E-invoice a qrcode wil be generated which you can download from here.
In invoice pdf qr code will be look like this.
Below Are the screenshot in which you can see that how EwayBill will be generated.
After Click on Generate Eway bill button a bill be generated.
After bill generation an attachment will be visible here.
Invoice of Eway_bill will be look like this.
Geotech Odoo Services
Odoo Upgrade or DB Migration
Hire Odoo Developer
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.