Customer/Supplier Approval | Partner Validation Processby Geo Technosoft http://www.geotechnosoft.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||841|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
- Filter by "Approval Status" of Partners (Customers / Suppliers) - Potential, Pending, Approved, Rejected.
- Allows to validate the Vendor or Customer before using anywhere in the ERP.
- Normal User can only create Potential Partners and request for Approval.
- On each status of Vendor or Customer, Emails are sent with link to appropriate users.
- User can click the link from email and jump to ERP , after login you can see the partner and then approve or reject it.
- Emails for Approved and Rejected Partners are being sent to the appropriate users in the ERP.
- You can send the quotation for unapproved customer.
- You can send the RFQ for unapproved vendor.
- You can not pass journal entry for unapproved partners.
Assign "Approve Partners" group in Setting > Uses & Companies > Users.
So now we will create a new Customer and see the flow.
Email sent to Approval Managers for requesting approval.
Email sent to owner of contact once it is approved by Approval Manager.
So now we will create a new Vendor and see the flow.
Process is same as Customer Approval.
You can send the quotation for unapproved customer.
Now for confirm a quotation customer should be approved otherwise a warning will be raise.
After customer approval you can confirm the quotation.
You can send the RFQ for unapproved customer.
Now for confirm a RFQ vendor should be approved otherwise a warning will be raise.
After vendor approval you can confirm the RFQ.
Only Approved customer/vendor will be visible in customer invoice , vendor bill and Payment.
Geotech Odoo Services
Odoo Upgrade or DB Migration
Hire Odoo Developer
Odoo Community Apps
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.