List View Manager
LVM enhances the feature by giving the leverage to Duplicate multiple records at a time with a single click from the tree/list view without the need to open the record.
LVM offers Personalized view for different users.
LVM provides the feature of Highlighting records on hovering.
LVM has a very robust feature of Advanced Search which eases Individual Search option for all columns (except Compute fields, Relational fields, fields which are not the part of default tree structure and fields whose value does not being saved in database) with multiple values support along with the grouping ability of the search results.
- 1. Hide/Show columns on any listview
- 2. Reorder columns order using Drag and Drop
- 3. Rename columns
- 4. Search columns easily
- 5. Restore to default list view
- 6. Settings will be auto saved per user
- Hide/Show column on any listview as per user.
- Reorder columns in any list view using Drag and Drop.
- Manual refresh button to Reload listview data without page refresh.
- Auto saves list view per user.
- Option to restore to default list view.
- Copy directly the field value from the list view without opening the record.
- Highlight record on hovering.
- Highlight selected records.
- Sr. No in every list view.
- Ability to duplicate a record from the tree/list view.
- Read/Edit mode - Easily enable/disable inline editing.
- Search support on Many2one and Many2many fields.
- Add search input box above stored fields for advance and quick search.
- Ability to Rename Column Name.
- Advance Search with Group By.
- AutoSuggestion For Field.
- Sticky Header.
- Ability to Resize Columns.
- Ability to Change Header and Toggle Color.
- Export Current View of List.
- Ability to Enable/Disable Serial Number.
Frequently Asked Question
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
They are friendly and helped me solve a problem with an odoo theme. Thanks, I love your app