Multi-Company Amount Transferby Ksolves India Ltd. https://www.ksolves.com/
|Lines of code||215|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Ksolves Multi Company Amount Transfer App offers the feature of transactions between different companies. It is the best and unique solution for users working in a multi-company environment.
With Odoo default modules, a user can not transfer amounts between different companies directly. It is best suited for inter-company transactions only.
Ksolves Multi Company Amount Transfer App lets users transfer amounts between different companies in a single step with a feature of viewing the details of the amount items once the amount is done.
- Go to Invoicing Module of your odoo system.
- In Customers select Payment Transfer.
- Click on create for new transfer.
- Fill all required data (Companies need Chart of Account for amount transfer).
- Click on confirm and save your data.
- There is a Payment Transfer button which shows details of your transfer .
- Details of your Amount Transfer.
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.