Odoo PrestaShop Connectorby WoadSoft https://www.woadsoft.com
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1241|
|Also available in version||v 15.0|
Age of Automation
Odoo PrestaShop Connector
Odoo is an Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system which includes CRM, Inventory, Warehouse etc. PrestaShop is a freemium, open source e-commerce platform. PrestaShop is an efficient and innovative e-commerce solution with all the features you need to create an online store and grow your business. Odoo integration with PrestaShop make it easy to sync the data i.e Customers, Product Categories, Products, Orders.
Multiple PrestaShop accounts support.
Sync Customers in ODOO and PrestaShop both ways
Sync Product Categories in ODOO and PrestaShop both ways
Sync Products in ODOO and PrestaShop both ways
Import Orders from PrestaShop to ODOO
- Download ODOO PrestaShop Connector module and place into addons directory
- Restart Odoo server / service
- Open setting, activate Developer Mode
- Go to Apps
- Update Apps List from top menu
- Search the PrestaShop and install it
- Happy to use PrestaShop
How Its Work
- Login to Admin Account in PrestaShop
- Expand Advance Parameters in PrestaShop
- Click to Webservice
- Enable PrestaShop's Webservice option
- Click to Add new Webservice key
- Click to Generate Key button
- Collect webservice key
- Enable all permission regarding to resources
- Install ODOO PrestaShop Connector Module
- Go to PrestaShop from menu
- Create a store(s) of PrestaShop
- Select specific option(s)
- Select PrestaShop store
- Adjust time limiter
- Click on Sync button
- Import History menu shows how many records are imported
- There will be no record if nothing is imported.
- Export History menu show how many records are exported
- There will be no record if nothing is exported.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.