ODOO QuickBook Connectorby WoadSoft https://woadsoft.com/odoo-integration-with-quickbook/
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1526|
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1526|
Age of Automation
Odoo QuickBook Connector
Odoo is an Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system which includes CRM, Inventory, Warehouse etc. QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. Odoo integration with QuickBook make it easy to sync the data i.e Customers, Products, Invoices and Purchase Orders.
Sync Customers in ODOO and QuickBook both ways
Sync Products in ODOO and QuickBook both ways
Import Invoices from QuickBook to ODOO
Import Purchase Orders from QuickBook to ODOO
- Download ODOO QuickBook Connector module and place into addons directory
- Restart Odoo server / service
- Open setting, activate Developer Mode
- Go to Apps
- Update Apps List from top menu
- Search the QuickBook and install it
- Happy to use QuickBook
How Its Work
- Go to QuickBook Developer Account
- Click to Create an app button
- Select the platform i.e QuickBook Online & Payment
- Click to Next button
- Fill an Application field
- Select an application scope
- Click to Create app button
- There are two environment created in developer application
- i.e Sandbox and Production
- Each environment has own key oauth credentials
- Specify Redirect-URI in Redirect-URIs section
- Collect credential of desire environment (ClientID, ClientSecret & Redirect-URI)
- If you using Sandbox environment, first create sandbox company
- Go to API Docs & Tools
- Click to Sandbox
- Click to Add a sandbox company
- Collect sandbox company Id info
- If you are using production account,
- Go to setting, select Product & Billing menu option
- Collect production company Id info
- Install ODOO QuickBook Connector Module
- Go to QuickBook from menu
- Fill credential values collected from QuickBook Developer Account
- Click on Connect button
- It will open an authorization page
- After authentication, it will redirect to Redirect-URI(ODOO page).
- Select specific option(s)
- Adjust time limiter
- Click on Sync button
- Import History menu show how many records are imported
- There will be no record if nothing is imported.
- Export History menu show how many records are exported
- There will be no record if nothing is exported.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.