Odoo Sage Integrationby WoadSoft https://woadsoft.com/
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1627|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 16.0|
Age of Automation
Odoo Sage Integration
Odoo is an Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system which includes CRM, Inventory, Warehouse etc. Sage accounting software has become industry standard owing to the way it simplifies and facilitates a very diverse range of accounting tasks, allowing accountants and bookkeepers to work faster and more accurately. Sage software can be used for everything from the simplest jobs to managing complex financial systems. Odoo integration with Sage Accounting make it easy to sync the data i.e Customers/Vendors, Products, Sale and Purchase Invoices.
Sync Customers / Vendors in ODOO and Sage both ways
Sync Products in ODOO and Sage both ways
Import Sale Invoice from Sage to ODOO
Import Purchase Invoice from Sage to ODOO
- Download ODOO Sage Integration module and place into addons directory
- Restart Odoo server / service
- Open setting, activate Developer Mode
- Go to Apps
- Update Apps List from top menu
- Search the Sage and install it
- Happy to use Sage Accounting
How Its Work
- Go to Sage Developer Accounting
- Login to Sage Developer Accounting
- Create new application
- Fill the application name
- Fill in the Callback URL like [ODOO-URL]/sage_success
- Click on Save button
- Collect credentials information (ClientID, ClientSecret, CallbackURL)
- Install ODOO Sage Integration Module
- Go to Sage Connect from menu
- Fill credential values collected from Sage Developer Accounting
- Click on Connect button
- It will open an authorization page
- After authentication, it will redirect to Redirect-URI(ODOO page).
- Select specific option(s)
- Adjust time limiter
- Click on Sync button
- Import History menu shows how many records are imported
- There will be no record if nothing is imported.
- Export History menu show how many records are exported
- There will be no record if nothing is exported.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.