Odoo WooCommerce Connectorby WoadSoft https://www.woadsoft.com
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1447|
|Also available in version||v 15.0|
Age of Automation
Odoo WooCommerce Connector
Odoo is an Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system which includes CRM, Inventory, Warehouse etc. WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress. Odoo integration with WooCommerce make it easy to sync the data i.e Customers, Product Categories, Products, Orders.
Multiple Shopify accounts support.
Sync Customers in ODOO and WooCommerce both ways
Sync Product Categories in ODOO and WooCommerce both ways
Sync Products in ODOO and WooCommerce both ways
Import Orders from WooCommerce to ODOO
- Download ODOO WooCommerce Connector module and place into addons directory
- Restart Odoo server / service
- Open setting, activate Developer Mode
- Go to Apps
- Update Apps List from top menu
- Search the WooCommerce and install it
- Happy to use WooCommerce
How Its Work
- Go to Setting in WooCommerce
- Click Advanced tab menu
- Click to REST API option
- Click to create an API key button
- Fill the description
- Select the permission i.e Read/Write
- Click on Generate an API key button
- Collect credentials information (Consumer Key, Consumer Secret)
- Install ODOO WooCommerce Connector Module
- Go to WooCommerce from menu
- Create a store(s) of WooCommerce
- Select specific option(s)
- Select WooCommerce store
- Adjust time limiter
- Click on Sync button
- Import History menu shows how many records are imported
- There will be no record if nothing is imported.
- Export History menu show how many records are exported
- There will be no record if nothing is exported.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.