Restriction of POS Userby Garazd Creation https://garazd.biz
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||75|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Restriction of POS User
The module allows to set the allowed Points of Sale for users and restricts access for other Points.
Restrictions work only for users with role "Point of Sale / User".
After configuration users will be able to see only the allowed Points of Sale, POS orders and payments related to these Points.
Users with the role "Point of Sale / Manager" have full access to all Points of Sale, POS orders and payments.
Simply configurable from the user settings form.
To configure please follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings - Users menu.
- Set up the Allowed POS in the user form.
- Changes will be applied immediately after saving.
Please rate this module if it helped you.
Support and development
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.