Odoo Zoom Integrationby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://www.serpentcs.com
|Lines of code||552|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
Odoo Zoom Integration
This module helps users to get their Odoo & Zoom Meeting integrated. This integration simplifies the task of managing your meetings that you have on Zoom by using Odoo. It offers very easy ways to manage your schedule as the calendar you are accessing will be available both in your Odoo User & your Zoom Account. Have a look, screenshots posted here will explain it much better.
2 Way Synchronization
Run Automation Job
- Upon getting the module, users will need to install the module. An all new & separate App-Icon will be created & will get listed with other Odoo modules. You can have a Calendar module installed too, however our custom module has an in-built calendar to offer ease of use.
- Login-Screen looks like this. Admin & Normal users will have their system rights in accordance with what & how we have configured our solution.
Opening Screen with Apps
- Odoo+Zoom Integration works irrespective of Odoo Editions. In other words it works both on EE & CE. This will be the opening screen for Enterprise users. An attractive App-Icon attracts us to open it & start working on our meetings. Isnât it ?
Configuration Zoom Backend
- Entering an Odoo+Zoom Integration App, we will simply be taken to its initial configurations. Just by creating a new record, It will allow us to get our credentials entered.
Configuration Zoom Credentials
- Zoom URL, API Secret, API Key & User ID are to be entered here. By entering these credentials we are setting-up a connection between our Odoo User & Zoom ID.
Configuration Connection Authentication
- Just upon creating a new connection & entering the Zoom Generated Credentials we need to check for authentication to proceed. This is a technical process being carried out in the background & checks out for the success of connection between both platforms.
- Creating meetings is much easier with this integrated solution. What you create in Odoo will be reflected in your Zoom Meetings & that makes managing all our meetings seamless.
- We can view our meetings in a calendar view which makes it more convenient for us to access our schedule & create / manage other meetings / reminders accordingly.
- List view is not just another view to access & work with our meetings but it has some other features too. List view allows us to perform some more operations on our scheduled meetings. Strong Search, Filtration & Group-By options are the best example.
- As shown in an image, this is how a meeting created in Odoo shows up in your Zoom Meetings list too. We can Create, Manage & Edit meetings from both ways & the other platform will have it updated instantly. Cool thing to experience !
Our Odoo Services
Hire Odoo Developers
Help And Support
Write a mail to us:email@example.com
Write a text to us on WhatsApp:(+91) 98793-54457 (+91) 90334-72982
Visit Our Website:www.serpentcs.com
Please log in to comment on this module