Product Transcoding/Convertingby CTWW https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngo-manh-70a68b183/
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code
This module will help you make the product transcoding/converting in the most convenient way!
Your company has transactions of product transcoding?
If yes, what are the things you usually have to do? Is it this: create a delivery, then create a receipt, manually balance the value of delivery to fill price in the receipt, and track individually?
With this module, everything you have to do is create one document and it will handle all.
It also means:
- More quickly
- More convenient
- Easy to management
Now let's take a look at how to use
After installed, there will be a menu in the module Inventory > Operations > Convert product. You can easily create a new document.
- Out Operation: this is the operation type of the delivery (lines in the "Out Lines" section), warehouse and default location of the delivery will inherit from it.
- In Operation: similar to Out Operation, this is the operation type of the receipt (lines in the "In Lines" section)
- Total Variance: This value is for reference, a preliminary look at the difference between the total export price and the total import price
However, please note that if you use FIFO, this value is for reference only! Because the cost of the products which have FIFO valuation is not really the same as the cost shown in this document at the moment
- Allow Negative Stock: allows you to delivery even if it is out of stock in the location
Okay, now for the details, they have 2 sections: Out and In
In both "Out Lines" tab and "In Lines" tab, the cost of the product will be displayed automatically (these values are for reference only)
The On Hand column helps you to control inventory better
Tip: ID column makes it easy to link and track product which transcode from output to input
After done entry, you can save the document, and Confirm it (after confirm, the information of 2 sections "In Lines" & "Out Lines" cannot be edited)
Then, if your products have Lot / Serial tracking, you will need to choose lots / serials for them. If not, skip this step
Okay, now you press Done, 1 delivery and 1 receipt will be generated. You can check them through the buttons
Both export and import slips are in draft state, so you need to complete them like normal import/export operations.
When you complete export and import slips, journal entries will also be generated if you installed module Accountant (Enterprise Edition)
Or if you use Community Edition then skip this part
- Hope this module is useful to you
My Products & Services
- Business Analysis & Solution
- Data Migration
- Development & Outsourcing
You also can like
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.