No Auto Subscriptionby Odoo Tools https://odootools.com/apps/13.0/no-auto-subscription-417
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
The app goal is to exclude automatic inclusion of users in followers. By default Odoo make all email receivers as objects followers. This may be dangerous in communication with external partners and may be annoying to your employees. This app solves the issue but anyway leave you a tool to simply add subscribers.
The tool to correct accidental mistakes in messages and notes€ 44
The tool to generate and periodically send reports and reminders
The tool to make sure you do not loose any incoming messages
The tool to plan and generate recurring activities according to the flexible timetable rules€ 44
The tool to process activities one-by-one in a single interface€ 28
The tool to notify users of assigned to them activities€ 28
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use€ 228
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394
Manage Odoo documents in OwnCloud/NextCloud (bilateral sync)€ 394
OdooTools is the team of developers and business analysts to help you extend Odoo potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became the main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed. We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world.
This tool has been developed in cooperation with IT Libertas - one of the leading Odoo integrators in Russia.
Requirements and exceptions
- The modules depends on the module 'super_mail' and 'mail_no_default_suggest'. Make sure you have source code before get started
- Be cautious: some modules re-write subscription policies. E.g. if portal_sale is installed the module would not work for sales orders. Have a look at the module 'sale_no_auto_subscribe' to learn how to avoid it
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.