Website Dashboard ninjaby Ksolves India Ltd. https://store.ksolves.com/
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
Website Builder (website)
|Community Apps Dependencies
|15.0 13.0 12.0 16.0 11.0 14.0 10.0
Website Dashboard Ninja
- Design your Beautiful and Dynamic Website Dashboard with our Dashboard Ninja app
- Add your configured dynamic Dashboard anywhere on website using Drag & Drop feature as a Website snippet
- Feasibility to display overall data or the logged-in user’s data.
- All data: This feature will allow you to access the dashboards on the websites even for the non-logged in user. It will show same data to all the users.
- User data: This feature will allow you to access the Dashboard data as per the logged in user's access rights.
- Real-time Data Our dashboards refresh automatically to show the most recent data available.
- Powerful Filters Slice and dice your data with Date filters on the fly.
- Complete Data in one Place Organize your data in one view of your Website!
This app is an extension of Dashboard Ninja, so before installing this app makes sure you have installed Dashboard Ninja. After successful installation of Dashboard Ninja, install this app and go to menu “Website” then “Go to Website”
Once you click on the Edit button which is right there on the top left corner of the header, you will be able to see the Dashboard Snippet, which is shown as below:
Once you drag the Dashboard Snippet, you will be asked to choose a Dashboard that you wish to display on your Website and the Data to be displayed as overall data of the chosen Dashboard or the Current User’s Data.
Your chosen Website Dashboard will look like as shown below:
Frequently Asked Question
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.