OwnCloud / NextCloud Odoo Integrationby Odoo Tools
This is the tool to integrate NextCloud / OwnCloud features into your Odoo business work flow. The app automatically stores Odoo attachments in NextCloud / OwnCloud, and it provides an instant access to them via web links. In such a way users work with files comfortably in the cloud storage, while the results are fully available in Odoo.
The tool work is guaranteed by a few apps:
- Cloud Storage Solutions - the technical core which provides basic mechanics of auto synchronization. This is a required module for integration. Its price is €130.
- OwnCloud / NextCloud Odoo Integration - the connector itself which introduced links between Odoo and NextCloud / OwnCloud. Its price is €264.
- Cloud Sync for Enterprise Documents - an optional add-on to sync Odoo documents (introduced by the enterprise app 'Documents') with clouds. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . Its price is €44.
Selectable documents types for sync
You decide by your own which Odoo document types should be synced. Customers, opportunities, sale or purchase orders, tasks or issues, employees or users, so on and so on.
Moreover, the tool let you split any business model into a few directories. Have a separate folder for individuals and companies, for European and American opportunities, for each project, etc.
Automatic and bilateral integration
Odoo sends attachments to NextCloud / OwnCloud and retrieves files from there based on scheduled jobs. No manual interaction is required.
Synced attachments are physically kept only in a cloud storage, what increases Odoo interface performance. Simultaneously, you can open documents from Odoo or download those in a single click.
Direct access to NextCloud / OwnCloud items
The tool redefines Odoo attachments boxes to make sure users may work with synced files comfortably:
- Click on attachment to open it in NextCloud / OwnCloud in a new tab (necessary to be logged in NextCloud / OwnCloud). Look also at the section 'Internal and Public URLs' below.
- Click the icon of cloud to start downloading file from NextCloud / OwnCloud (no extra check in is required)
- Push the button "Open cloud folder" to open all files related to this document.
Fully integrated and compatible with Enterprise Documents
The synchronization will work for any document type including custom objects disregarding in what module it is introduced.
It does not contradict printing, mailing, or Enterprise documents features.
For the latter it is also possible to fully reflect directories structure, not only sync standard attachments.
Works according to specs
I have used this app with Odoo 12 and Nextcloud 16 and it works as specified. Odoo Tools offers very responsive support which is really helpful. Of course 5 stars...!
NXD-Audio in the Odoo Apps Store
This is Awesome
I have used Cloud Sync on Next/Own Cloud and works really great.
Humberto in the Odoo Apps Store
NextCloud / OwnCloud Sync logs in Odoo
Sync activities might be logged. Control over files and folders creations, moves, name changes and removals. Just turn on the option 'Log sync activities', and you would be able to observe the history through the button 'Sync logs'.
Default folders for documents
The tool let generate default directories' structure for this document type during the very first sync of a related object. For example, for all employees you may have pre-defined folders 'Scans', 'Scans/Official', 'Photos', etc.
The module features and support depend on your Odoo version. Please select required one on the top right of this page.
We guarantee to provide a working plan by your issue within 5 days. The most of issues are solved within 2 business days.
OdooTools is the team of developers and business analysts to help you extend Odoo potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became the main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed. We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world.
This tool has been developed in cooperation with IT Libertas - one of the leading Odoo integrators in Russia.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.