Product Management Interfaceby Odoo Tools
This is the product management tool aims to improve catalogue administration and to simplify implementation of changes. The app introduces the innovative interface to search, to analyse, to select, and to mass edit Odoo product templates.
- Product Management Interface - the core app. It might be used stand-alone as a system to find, pick up, and update basic product fields. Its price is €92.
- Product Management Interface: e-Commerce - the optional module, which introduces mass products actions to change E-shop related attributes. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . Its price is €10.
- Product Management Interface: Warehouse - the optional module to update in batch warehouse characteristics of product templates. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . Its price is €10.
- Product Management Interface: Accounting - the optional module to manage accounting traits of products in bulk. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . Its price is €10.
- Product Management Interface: Purchases - the optional module offering mass actions on purchase columns of products. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . Its price is €10.
Advanced Hierarchical Search by Categories and Attributes
Structure products by categories just through ticking check boxes. The tool let you select one or multiple ones, choose only parent category or all children recursively.
Systematize product templates by available attributes values. Now it is not a trouble to select all templates which might be both white and metal.
Navigate by E-commerce categories to search products from E-shop perspective.
Standard Odoo search is anyway available: narrow results according to simple product filters as far as you need.
Efficient Multi Selection and Mass Update
Choose an unlimited number of products step by step. A current selection is not spoilt with a new search or when you opened a record. You may also select all products found by you criteria (not only ones displayed on a current page).
Configure the list of mass actions through selecting among multiple ones offered by the tool. Mass editing relies upon standard Odoo servers actions, so you can add a new ones by yourself.
Execute any of chosen multiple mass actions and observe results in real-time.
Innovative Single View Interface
The tool supports multiple click events. To open a product form - click on a image area, to select an item for mass update – click on any other area of this Kanban card.
You might define by your own which product fields should be shown on a kanban card in addition to standard columns.
The interface is available for any user which has rights for products (e.g. sales, warehouse or purchase manager) and who has the group 'Product manager' assigned. Configuration might be done only by the group Administration / Settings.
This module earned itself back in the first day, a must have when working with lots of products. A minor issue with product attributes was solved within 12h, great service.
Yves Walschap in the Odoo Apps Store
I find it quite nice module for product management. After the enhancement of not requiring to click exactly on the checkbox it became convenient and fast to use for standard intended functions. Thanks guys!
Mindaugas Milasauskas in the Odoo Apps Store
The module features and support depend on your Odoo version. Please select required one on the top right of this page.
We guarantee to provide a working plan by your issue within 5 days. The most of issues are solved within 2 business days.
OdooTools is the team of developers and business analysts to help you extend Odoo potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became the main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed. We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world.
You may like the tools
The tool to make inventory data essential and comfortable for elaboration€ 36
The tool to configure variant prices based on attributes coefficients and surpluses€ 96
The tool to restrict rights for create, edit and delete products€ 28
The tool to restrict users' access to stocks, locations and warehouse operations€ 28
The tool to calculate stock demand trends and make prediction for future demand statistically€ 115
The tool to prepare re-ordering rules per product categories€ 44
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OwnCloud / NextCloud files in both ways€ 394
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.