Repair Service - Appointmentsby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
|Lines of code||2727|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Repair Service - Appointments
After a ticket is created, meeting can be scheduled with the client to send a technical person or company representative for onsite visit or an appointment can be fixed for the client to visit the service center. All the appointment will be automatically linked with ticket.
This module is compatible with
Create appointment from the ticket
On ticket view customer appointment can be created with related details for the specific time duration, appointment is auto link with ticket.
All necessary information can be filled for booking an appointment.
|Meeting Subject:||Purpose of appointment creation.|
|Attendees:||Company representative and client's name.|
|Starting at:||Start Date with time of appointment.|
|Tags:||Subject related tags for appointment identification.|
|Reminders:||Set reminder time for sending email to customer.|
|Appointment Type:||Appointment types can be used to differentiate between Onsite, In-Shop, Phone Call, Remote Support, etc.|
|Location:||Address will be automatically selected from appointment type.|
Appointment in Calendar View
Easy to track appointments on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Get Help & Support
Our Contact Details
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.