Repair Service - Ticket Mergingby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
|Lines of code||2745|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Repair Service - Ticket Merging
At times multiple tickets are created for a particular issue through separate channels. To avoid conflicts all related tickets can be merged together and the communication can be streamlined.
Once the ticket is merged all the information can be consolidated and the manual process to copy the information and delete the source ticket is avoided.
The ticket from which the merger action is initiated will be considered as the Source ticket and will become a part of the destination ticket.
This module is compatible with
Source Ticket View
Destination Ticket View
Ticket Merge Process
In source ticket detail view, click on the "More" button on top-right corner and choose merge option.
Select destination ticket from the dropdown menu and click on "Merge" button for merge ticket into destination ticket.
Destination Ticket After Merge
After merge process is done, all the necessary information from source ticket are merge into destination ticket and source ticket is automatically linked with destination ticket.
Source Ticket After Merge
Source ticket will be automatically cancel after merging with destination ticket.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Get Help & Support
Our Contact Details
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.