Repair Service - Ticket Escalationby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Repair Service - Ticket Escalation
In ticket workflows escalation of issues is a common procedure, wherein the ticket is escalated from one responsible person to a higher responsible person or from one team to another team with different skill sets, language competencies or regional responsibilities.
Ticket escalation helps to identify tickets that require special attention and route them to the appropriate person or team. Some critical issues, have to be escalated to senior management for efficient grievance redressal. Monitoring of ticket resolution is essential for quality maintenance and consumer satisfaction.
For that different teams/groups can be defined, e.g. marketing team, technical team, service team. Each team can have different level of customer support. The groups can be added and changed easily. The team/group leader can review the ticket and assign it to concern team member, if the ticket remains unanswered then it can be escalated to parent team.
This module is compatible with
Go to Helpdesk/All Tickets/Tickets.
Fill all necessary ticket information with team and responsible person.
"Renovation Team", if the responsible team member is unable to resolve a ticket, the ticket can be passed to parent team through "Escalate" button.
To escalate ticket to parent team, click on to Escalate Button.
Once the ticket is escalated to parent team, user will receive mail about escalated ticket.
Ticket will be assign to parent team member’s will all details.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.