Repair Service - Forum/Knowledge Baseby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Repair Service - Forum/Knowledge Base
A Forum allows a company (customer support team) and its customers to connect with the community. A forum is always a better web tool than a helpline or a FAQ section, it allows your customers to ask questions and find answers quickly, without wasting time on the phone. They can also find more information related to a product which might not be mentioned in the brochure.
This module is compatible with
To create Forum, go to Website/Configuration/Forum/Forums.
Website Forum Configuation
To configure Helpdesk forum, Go to Helpdesk/Configuration
Website Forum integration with Helpdesk
Customer can check for the answers or look for solutions before generating a ticket related to the subject.
The customers can put in their comments or suggestions on the questions, answers and rate the solution provided. New questions can be raise if the solution is not found in the forum.
Ticket Share on the Forum
The company's customer support executive can quickly create Knowledge Base (Q&A) from the backend ticket through 'Share on the Forum' button.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.