Inventory Quality Checkby Ksolves India Pvt. Ltd.
Ksolves Quality Check App for Inventory helps in enhancing the quality of the Inventory for different locations, products and operations. It allows Odoo users to ensure quality specification of the Inventory items they are using in their business by providing quality checks and quality alerts.
Everyone strives for the best Quality and there exists no way in default Odoo through which we can add quality checks or tests.
Ksolves Quality Check App for Inventory lets user create Quality teams, centers, checks and alerts for Inventory. If the check fails, the Quality Alert is displayed which needs to be resolved by the Quality teams.
- Go to the Quality Control module of your Odoo system.
- Click on Quality Control Configuration
- Click on Quality Team option
- First Create Quality Team
- Again click on Quality Control Configuration and Create Quality Center
- Click on Quality Control and Create Quality Checks
- Move to Inventory Module
- In Operations Create Transfer
- Then Product is same as which is in Quality Check,Intial Demand is mandatory and location must be same as given in Quality Check
- Till there is no Qualtiy Check
- Then Click on Mark as Todo
- Click on Check Quality
- Then automatically Qualtiy Check is created
- Click on vaidate – It gives you message as Status of your check
- You can change Check Status from Qualtiy Check
- Status of Check
- If status is fail it shows Pending alert
- Change Status of check
- Or you can resolve it from here
- When status is changed to Pass click on Validate it shows a message
- Then it allow the task to pass the satge
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.